On behalf of ERTS 2018 committee, it is a great pleasure to announce the 9th edition of the European Congress of Embedded Real Time Software and Systems.
The ERTS² congress created by the late Jean-Claude Laprie in 2002 is a unique European cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, a platform for top-level scientists with representatives from universities, research centres, agencies and industries. The previous editions gathered more than 100 talks, 500 participants and 60 exhibitors.
Please promote the conference, and submit scientific papers on www.erts2018.org before June, 18th, 2017.
Major domains of interest
• Critical Transportation Systems: Intelligent transportation system, Vehicle automation, Autonomous and connected systems (including all type of unmanned vehicle), Cyber physical systems, Innovative specific architectures (including back end and big data architecture), Mobile robotics, Cyber-security for mobile and back-end systems.
• Internet of Things (IoT): Smart devices, Smart grids, Smart buildings, Predictable networking infrastructure, Low power devices, New telecommunication interface, Specific architectures.
• Digital Manufacturing: Smart factory, Plant digitalization, Interoperability and integration of cyber physical systems, 3D printing, Machine-to-machine communication and architecture, Digital assistance and monitoring, Maintenance prediction. Major topics of interest
• Embedded computing platforms and networked systems: Distributed architectures, Multi-core/ manycore platforms, FPGA, Embedded network, Middleware, Virtualization, Service-oriented platforms, Energy aware management.
• Processes, methods and tools: Agile techniques, Adaptive systems and Artificial intelligence, Model based system engineering, Virtual engineering and simulation, Formal methods, Requirement engineering, Product line engineering, New programming and verification languages.
• Dependability: Safety, Security, Quality of service, Fault tolerance, Maintainability, Diagnostic generation, Monitoring, Certification.
• Human System Interaction: User interfaces for command and control systems, Human error evaluation,
User-centred design, Automation design and Function allocation.
You will find enclosed the Call for Papers and Exhibition as well as the Author’s instructions.
With Best Regards,
The ERTS 2018 Committee